Are you pregnant and feeling any of the following?
- upper or lower back pain
- discomfort related to change in sleeping position
- discomfort related to change in breast size or breast tenderness
- rib pain
- foot and calf pain
- swelling in feet or ankles
- difficulty sleeping
Take care of yourself and your baby during your pregnancy with massage therapy. As a registered massage therapist, I provide approachable expertise and calm, dependable care. I use techniques including swedish massage, craniosacral therapy, fascial release and homecare exercise to give you relief from pregnancy related concerns.
Benefits of massage during pregnancy include:
- reduced stress and
- increased relaxation
- improving circulation
- decreased pain
- reduced anxiety and improved mood
- improved sleep
Why merely endure your pregnancy when you can flourish?
Are you a new parent and feeling any of the following?
- sore muscles from carrying and feeding your baby
- soreness from the hard work of giving birth
- fatigue, exhaustion
- recovering from a c-section or other birth intervention
To give your baby your best care and love, you need to look after yourself as well.
Thrive as a new parent, rather than merely survive, with the help of Registered Massage Therapy. I offer techniques including swedish massage, craniosacral therapy, fascial release and homecare exercise. Give yourself the calm, dependable care you need so that you can return to focusing on your amazing new baby.
Benefits of massage for new parents include:
- relaxation and stress management
- ease fatigue and promote sleep
- improved healing from birth interventions (including c-section scars)
- decreased muscle soreness
- decreased anxiety and
- improved mood
- improved circulation
- assistance with parent-child bonding
Having trouble making it out of the house to your massage appointment? I can come to you! Home and hospital visits are available.